Insurance and Billing
Waldorf Endoscopy Center accepts Medicare, Medicaid, most commercial insurance plans (see detailed list below), and self-pay patients.
If you were seen on 12/31/2018 or prior, please call 301-645-8035 for billing inquiries.
If you were seen 1/1/2019 or after, please utilize the phone numbers below:
- Financial responsibility questions BEFORE your procedure: 1-855-334-4315
- For billing questions AFTER your procedure: 1-855-339-2116
We participate in the following medical insurance plans:
- Beech Street
- CareFirst BCBS
- CareFirst BCBS – Blue Choice
- First Health
- Great West
- Johns Hopkins Health Care – EHP
- Johns Hopkins Health Care – Priority Partners
- Johns Hopkins Health Care – USFHP
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Capital PPO
- United Healthcare (including MAMSI/MDIPA/Optimum Choice)
- United Healthcare – OneNet PPO
You may receive up to 4 bills for your procedure. Waldorf Endoscopy Center and your physician, anesthesia, and pathology will be billed separately.
We offer the option to pay bills online. With our online bill pay option, you can securely make a payment for your service online with no hassles.Pay Bill Online
The Cost of Your Procedure
Because you are responsible for costs for covered healthcare services until you reach your deductible, you should comparison shop if you elect to have a nonemergency procedure.
You can use tools like Healthcare Bluebook and the Medicare Procedure Price Lookup (for Medicare patients). Many health insurance websites also provide information on where to find in-network services.
A High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) is a plan with a higher deductible than a traditional health insurance plan.
A High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) can be a wise way to save money on health insurance and take a proactive role in your healthcare.